.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Relocating to Belize? Why you don't want to do it.

 
Dear Fernando-
 What are your thoughts on Belize?  They speak English there and the land is still pretty cheap.  And there are Mennonite farmers there.  My Spanish, French and German are all equally bad, so English would be nice.   In addition, I have a data business in the States and would be close enough to see clients if I absolutely had to.
 
I would be honored to get your point of view.  Also, I plan on buying your books.
 
Warm regards,
 
-Dean
 

English and cheap land are just two factors, and they arent event the most important ones. Belize has the 5th worst homicide rate in the world and corruption levels are also very bad. That alone should tell you all you need to know about moving to Belize.
FerFAL

1 comment:

Don Williams said...

Ask multi-millionaire John McAfee about Belize. heh heh

http://www.ask.com/wiki/John_McAfee?qsrc=3044#Legal_issues