.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Survive2Day Interview

 Did a long interview yesterday with Ed from Survive2Day. As usual sorry for my poor english, the fact that power had gone down half an hour ago and AC wasn't working, plugging the ordinary phone (land line) to replace the wireless one that uses electricity to be able to talk didn't help. (tip right there: have an old  phone that works without electricity folks!)

Anyway, I think you'll like the inteview. If you have any other questions or would like me to expand on some other topic, leave your comments and questions here.

Check the other videos by Survive2Day too, they have lots of interesting ones, some are pretty funny as well, like the one on buying silver with your credit card and the evil laugh. :-) And its true by the way.



FerFAL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ferfal, I live in Maryland here on the Eastern Seaboard of the U.S. I loved your book and I check your blog daily. One thing I thought you might want to consider - you are always apologizing for your English, but your English is great! I have NO problem understanding you, which is more than I can say for the Honduran family that lives across the street from me. I love your "don't panic" style. Keep up the great work! - Steph

Anonymous said...

FerFAL, your English is way better than my Spanish.

FerFAL said...

Thanks guys :-) I'll still try to speak a bit better next time, slower and phrasing the concepts better. Practice, practice, practice. :-)

FeFAL

Anonymous said...

"(tip right there: have an old phone that works without electricity folks!)"

Yes! A stiff breeze is enough to knock the power out over here, and I can't tell you how many times my ancient cord phone has saved my butt during these power outages.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the interview very much. You and Survive2Day did a great job. Great questions and great answers.

I think your command of the English language is excellent. Entiendo Espanol un poquito, para no hablo muy bien. As someone else previously posted, your English is better than my Spanish.

I have read your book and blog, and have focused on Water, Food, Shelter, Security, and Medical along with training. Training is essential in all areas.

My main focus right now is learning to garden. Learning the right things to grow, etc. I am planning a small test garden this spring. Nothing large, but big enough to get my hands dirty.

Thanks for all your experience and input, and I pray for you and your family's health and safety.

Zeroman

Anonymous said...

About buying silver on your credit card... Don't.

You're creating a paper trail.

Buy your groceries on your credit card and use the cash you would have spent on groceries to buy silver.