I will be moving to Buenos Aires in June. I have some questions that you may be able to answer. Google has given me some info but it's never as good as info from people such as yourself.
I get similar questions pretty often. This is surprising given that I’ve literally written for years about how bad the situation was and still is in Argentina. Still, people have their reasons. So, if others have similar questions here it goes:
- I will be living near the city center. Can you give me an idea as to what areas I should avoid?
- Are there any recommendations for transportation? Any I should avoid?
- Are there regulations on knife carry?
- Are there any like minded(self defense, knife/gun culture) people that you would recommend I contact or possibly put me in contact with?
- Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.
Just stay safe, keep your guard up and enjoy the stay. I always talk about the bad stuff about living in Argentina but it is a country with great potential and people are fantastic.
Fernando “FerFAL” Aguirre is the author of “The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse” and “Bugging Out and Relocating: When Staying is not an Option”.