.

Friday, July 20, 2018

Zanflare 28W Solar Panel: Charges you devices very fast!


I was sent this product for reviewing and I must say, it does work very well.
The four large panels convert sunlight effectively and I was easily getting more than 1% battery per minutes in my 3.000 mha phone.  With good sunlight I topped up my phone, from 85% to 100% in about ten minutes. This is the kind of charging speed I get from the original charger plugged to the grid.

Check the video but yes, very neat item and I do recommend it. In fact I wish I had it many times before when the power went out.
FerFAL
Fernando “FerFAL” Aguirre is the author of “The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse” and “Bugging Out and Relocating: When Staying is not an Option”

1 comment:

Wilbur Icecream said...

Hi Fernando, thanks for sharing the review. The product looks good, but 570+ grams seems a bit too heavy for EDC or Bug-out bag...
Do you know of any solar charges with a good weight / charging ratio?
Thanks
Toño (Asturias)