.

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Get your Preps, Gear and Supplies while you still Can!


As if it’s not obvious enough, time is running out. Get your preps while you still can.
Amazon BANS sellers shipping non-essential items to its warehouses and will prioritize food, diapers, household cleaning products, and pet and medical supplies
Just like toilet paper was taken for granted, the ability to just order anything online as you wish may be next.

Anything you believe you may be needing, if you do have the money for it and were considering buying it eventually, get it now. Get the last few things before it’s too late. I’ve been posting about respirators and masks for weeks. I cant post links to them any more becuase they are all gone now (unless you buy a two pack, 12 units left). Same for hand sanitizer and many other pandemic related preps.

You probably have guns but may be missing things such as optics and night vision goggles. Anything you were thinking about buying eventually, you may not be able to do it tomorrow, either because of Amazon or because the company building it is on lockdown.
Aimpoint Micro H-2 Red Dot Reflex Sight with Standard Mount - 2 MOA - 200185

ATN NVM14-4 Gen 4 Night Vision Multi Purpose Monocular
Prepare for the quarantine as well. Get some books. Of course I recommend my own books, my last one “Street Survival Skills” and “Survivng the economic Collapse”.

Get yourself some new videogames.

Red Dead 2, Witcher III GOTY, Zelda BOTW should keep you busy for a long time. If you have small kids and want to play with them, get Terraria, you'll thank me later.
I’ve been having a bit of fun today with my Food safer.
Foodsaver FSFSSL2244-000 V2244 Machine for Food Preservation with Bags and Rolls Starter Kit | #1 Vacuum Sealer System | Compact & Easy Clean | UL Safe, Single, Black
Preparing some of the extra food I have for long term storage, vacuum sealed. While at it, I used it to seal some ammo and clothes for the kits so as to make it more compact and waterproof.
Of course, if you don’t have enough food already, order lentils, rice and pasta. Don’t forget about food for your pets.

These are just a few things that come to mind. There's hundreds of others that may apply to yourself and your situation. Check my youtube channel, TheModernSurvivalist, I'll be talking about tihs some more.

Don’t believe for a second coronavirus won’t be hitting you as hard as it did in Italy. Its just a matter of time, and by that I mean a matter of days.

FerFAL

Check out my new Book “Street Survival Skills” . Fernando “FerFAL” Aguirre is the author of “The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse” and “Bugging Out and Relocating: When Staying is not an Option”

No comments: