Pretty much everyone knows hw practical it is. I've improvised luggage repairs with it, fixed hoses, and once stuck a loose rare view mirror with it.
Gorilla Tape seems to be Duct Tape on steroids, very much doing everything DT does, only better. Haven’t tried it myself yet but I’ll sure bring a few with me from my trip to Texas.
· Hanging posters.
· Decorative book cover.
· Fix broken tail light on vehicle.
· Twist a long piece into rope (thousands more uses).
· Tape wires down on floor or out of the way.
· Tape wires back together after splicing (much wider than electricians' tape).
· Reattach rear view mirror.
· Repair cracked windshield/window.
· Patch ripped clothing.
· Hide unsightly wallpaper seams.
· Repair broken hoses.
· Repair broken fan belt.
· Use as art medium.
· Fix broken book binding.
· Band-Aid for really big cuts.
· Attach leg splint to broken leg.
· Wallpaper your house (may be slightly expensive, but well worth it for the resulting sophisticated look).
· Reinforce pages in 3 ring binder.
· Cover up empty drive bays.
· Fold in half and use as bookmark.
Click on the original source for many more crazy uses :-)