.

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

What Items do I keep Handy in my Car?



Guys! If you haven’t bought one already, grab a copy of my latest book “Street Survival Skills”  I go over a bunch of practical stuff including defensive driving skills, awareness while in the car and other great tips. I have no doubt, you'll love it.



Street Survival Skills: Tips, Tricks and Tactics for Modern Survival 

I recently did a video about the topic, what car I consider well suited for my needs, the capabilities I’m looking for and also some of the stuff I keep handy in the cabin.


There’s really nothing out of the ordinary but it’s a system that has worked well for me over the years.

Big can of Pepper Spray
Sabre Red 52CFT30 Crossfire Stream (MK-4) Pepper Spray, 1.33% MC, 3.0 Ounces
Keep it handy, even if you have a gun… especially if you have a gun. Most wannabe badasses can be handled with a bit of OC spray, avoiding the terrible legal mess of explaining the use of lethal force.
I also keep one next to the front door in the house and a couple smaller cans my wife and I carry occasionally.

Anti-Theft Bar

Half Klingon Bat'leth battle axe, half anti-theft bar, this is the exact same one I have, as shown in the video.
Good for securing the car too. I guess the steering wheel itself can be cut, theres videos about it, but in my experience (as in someone breaking into my car and trying to steal it when I had one of these things in the wheel) They will just give up and go looking for a car that doesn’t have a bar. Usually they just see it and don’t even bother, go look a car without it.

A Good Flashlight

I keep a Thrunite similar to this one, 2000 lumens and its rechargeable via micro USB port meaning I can charge it using the phone charger kept in the car.

Victorinox Rescue Tool
Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Rescue Tool Jubilee
I keep it in the center glove compartment. If there’s an accident and everything flies in every direction, it stays in there and I know where to reach it. It’s a nice tool with glass breaker and seat belt cutter as well as a solid blade and big screwdriver. The burglar bar is no doubt a better glass (and skull) breaking tool given its weight but I still like having this one too.
Cheaper rescue tool? Go with the Resqme tool

Something else I’d love to have and I’ll keep an eye out during Black Friday:

There’s of course other gear I keep in the trunk in bags and will go through it in the next video.
Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving with the family!

FerFAL
Check out my new Book “Street Survival Skills” . Fernando “FerFAL” Aguirre is the author of “The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse” and “Bugging Out and Relocating: When Staying is not an Option”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This related to your book...
Man beats peeping Tom to death after catching him outside girlfriend's window
A Florida man has been arrested after catching a peeping Tom outside of his window and beating him to death.

Victor Vickery of Delray, Florida, faces a manslaughter charge in the death of 57-year-old Asaad Akar in the incident that occurred in July of last year, according to ABC’s Miami affiliate WPLG.
fight then broke out between Vickery and Akar while Vickery’s girlfriend called the police.

Akar, who allegedly had a previous criminal record for prowling, was taken to the hospital after the altercation but died in the hospital from his injuries less than two hours later
Vickery told police that he has had to call the authorities to report a peeping Tom on the premises before.

Vickery was arrested and charged with Akar’s death on Thursday and is now being held behind bars on a $100,000 bond while he awaits trial.

Folks, remember, you are NOT the police and unless your life is in danger do NOT risk being charged with this unfortunate incident and being put away in prison.

Get his book and learn from other sources.It is easy to get into trouble and less trouble to stay out of it to begin with!