.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Back in Argentina from the trip. SO much to talk about!

So I just got back home a few hours ago. I left Salt Lake City yesterday at 8 AM. Got up at 5.30AM, caught a flight at 8AM, was in Washington/Dulles around 12 AM and bummed around the airport until my 10 PM flight. 10 hours later I was landing in Buenos Aires.
Right now everything sort of moves in so motion and I feel like Apu from The Simpsons after working for 80 hours straight with no sleep (the security cameras actually show him flying like a hummingbird)
So I'll catch some sleep and post again tonight since there so much I want to tell you about the Expo. It really went well and got to meet a lot of great people.

FerFAL

3 comments:

prepster411 said...

It was great meeting you at the expo! I thought your presentation was spot on and the question and answer session was helpful,too. Great job.

Shane and Michelle said...

I can't wait to hear all about it. I went to the self-reliance website yesterday. They sure have a lot of neat stuff.

Jim Little said...

Hello Fernando,
I can't tell you what an honor it was to meet you at the show, and chat with you. I ordered a few copies of your book and look forward to reading it. Thanks again for teaching me, and I hope to stay in touch.
-Jim Little
(The guy at the silver booth)