.

Friday, October 7, 2011

SLC SelfReliance Expo and TheModernSurvivalist

So I'm talking with Dave Duffy and John Silveira from Backwoods Home Magazine(excellent people, both of them, it was so nice to talk with them!) and I mention The Modern Survivalist to Dave, he opens his laptop and tells me "your blog is down". It is, and at the worst possible moment.
The good news is that the Expo is going great, got to meet a few of you guys, thank you so much for coming.
Tomorrow is the second and final day of the expo and I'll be talking again at 6 PM.
All of you guys that I met, its been such a wonderful experience. I'll write more when I'm back home and have more time but all I can say is thank you.
Take care and see you tomorrow at the Expo.
FerFAL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my absolute favorite magazine, though right now I'm working on getting the Anthologies, then I'll subscribe again. I'm on Earthineer because of Backwoods Home magazine. Hope you are having a great time.
Eric in Michigan

Shane and Michelle said...

Are they the company that sells food storage? I've been to one of those and they are AWESOME!