.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Grandma, Math Teacher, Badass


If 68 year old Kateryna Bilyk can train and shoot the way she does, so can you. This tough old lady is a role model for all of us.
“Maybe such a time will come that I will be able to stand with the gun. What if I’m given a gun and not know how to fire? If everyone among us appreciates the homeland, then we will have victory,”



Fernando “FerFAL” Aguirre is the author of “The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse” and “Bugging Out and Relocating: When Staying is not an Option”.

1 comment:

Brow Furrowed said...

So, let me get this straight: you consider it noble and worthy for this old lady to fight alongside Western, sponsored Nazis, to shoot her fellow countrymen who want nothing to do with a US backed annexation of their country and are fighting to hold on to their sovereignty? If that's the case Fernanado, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously about anything to do with survival, when you can't even identify the aggressors.

My father came from the region where that old lady is based, so if I wasn't being objective, I should be siding with that stupid woman, but lucky for me I'm not so easily propagandized.

I suggest you turn off the TV, do some reading and get yourself educated about what's really happening in the Ukraine. It's that important.