.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Free Shipping

Guys, as requested I raised the price of my book, "The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse" to 25$ a few days ago, this means that now the book has FREE shipping, and you save a few more dollars than with the previous price (That's why people asked me to raise the price in the fist place)
I set the price but Amazon has the final word: I get to set a price and I get my % based on such price, but if Amazon decides to sell it for less so as to stay below the free shipping rate I can't change that, so take advantage of the free shipping while you can. Take care.
FerFAL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just purchased. I was waiting for the free shipping.

Anonymous said...

When will we see a Kindle version?

FerFAL said...

Hi, sorry, not planning on releasing a Kindle version. I dont know enough about it and would have to look into it more. I'm barely starting to understand how paper book publsihing works.

FerFAL

Anonymous said...

Ha, right after I ordered it! I was the one who left the "still ordering it, but annoyed" comment the other day. The shipping price was only a very minor annoyance. The book is excellent, and well worth every penny. You did a great job.